Learn how to save energy and improve comfort in your small business facility by weatherizing and installing heat pumps, and get information on financial incentives from Mass Save to support implementation.
If you are interested in a more in-depth introduction to heat pump technology, see our previous heat pump training session at http://ceere.org/heatpumptrainingrecording.html
Hosted by Massachusetts Energy Efficiency Partnership, sponsored by Eversource and National Grid, and organized by the Center for Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (http://ceere.org) at UMass Amherst. Presented by engineers at Mitsubishi, DXS New England (Daikin distributor), and RISE Engineering. This training is free and open to all. Continuing education units will be available to participants through UMass Amherst. A recording link will be sent to those who register.
• Introduction to building envelope and weatherization
• Thermodynamics & heat transfer basics
• Typical weatherization opportunities
• Weatherization savings and examples
• Introduction to heat pumps
• Types of heat pumps
• Heat pump efficiency and operation
• Heat pump maintenance
• Heat pump equipment options for small businesses
• Support offered by Mass Save